Maria's Reviews > 11/22/63

11/22/63 by Stephen King

May 11, 12

Read from April 11 to 28, 2012

4/28/12: FINISHED!! I'm sorry I couldn't give this book any more than five stars! There are not enough stars to give it - I am sort of a "book snob" - a book has to REALLY be good for me to LOVE it - and I LOVE this one. I was lapping it up at the end, and could literally not read it fast enough. Bravo, SK!! ALSO - I loved the references to Derry and the Pennywise murders from "It" - that is one thing that is so great about SK - the way he refers back to characters and storylines in his previous works. It's kind of like an inside joke that you only get if you've read other SK books. Genius!

4/21/12: OK - I'm going to finish this book in the next few days even though I'm only a little more than halfway through. I just got Under the Dome (also by SK) from the library today and it's LONG!! This is going to be a reading weekend!! Yea!!

4/20/12: I am halfway through this book - it is freakin' great!! LOVE it so far. You got me, SK!!

4/11/12: Finally got a chance to pick up this book - probably won't get much reading done til this weekend - can't wait to dive in!!

4/3/12: Got the email today that it's my turn! Going to the library tonight to pick it up!!!

I am on the waiting list for this book at the library - I will put down whatever I am currently reading when it is my turn. I can't wait!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 11/22/63.