Steven's Reviews > The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families by Stephen R. Covey

M 50x66
Mar 04, 2012

Read from January 11 to March 04, 2012

I think the book has some really good information in it and lots of helpful stories. However, for me, the material wasn't fresh new material, therefore it was a little harder for me to get through the whole book. I felt like it beat a dead horse on most topics and could have been cut down from the 360+ pages (large ones too) to half that. However, in the books defense, I had previously read parts and pieces of the book, which helped make the material less useful. Also, I believe Dale Carnegies book covers much of the same material in far fewer words.

That said, it is a good book with many useful family specific stories and the information truly is powerful and potentiall life changing personally and for a family. I would guess that many would find it useful and would recommend anyone to read it if you're interesting in keeping your marriage strong, family strong, and all the individual relationships.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families.

08/05/2016 marked as: read