Cindy Rawlings's Reviews > A Demon Made Me Do It

A Demon Made Me Do It by Penelope King

Jan 12, 12

Recommended to Cindy by: Read to Review
Read from January 10 to 12, 2012

I received this book via Read 2 Review.

Liora is a nice girl who keeps to herself mostly so people don't get too close and begin asking questions. Lucky is a demon who is mostly naughty with a little bit nice thrown in, and she has a taste for revenge. The major problem? Both Liora and Lucky don't just live together, they share the same body. Liora takes charge during the day and Lucky has control at night. Things seem to be going as well as can be expected until HE walks into their lives. Kieron throws both of their lives into a bit of a tailspin.

I liked Liora's character alot. She was easy to relate to and always tried to do the right thing.

I actually loved Lucky's character more. Sassy and angry, but with room left to love. She was always sure to protect Liora, even though they couldn't quite stand one another. Her anger caused by an incident from years before has a chance to exact revenge. Does she take revenge? You'll have to read to find out. :)

Kieron...I was not too sure about him at first. I wondered what his stake was in their lives. It was definitely an interesting twist.

Thank you to Penelope King and Read 2 Review for the awesome opportunity to read this book!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Demon Made Me Do It.

message 1: by Lulu (new)

Lulu Ohh.. I cant wait for your review!