Diane's Reviews > Maybe With a Chance of Certainty

Maybe With a Chance of Certainty by John  Goode

Jan 10, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read in January, 2012

I loved this story, I just wanted to hug Kyle throughout and a few times knock Brad upside the head, but he really surprised me in the end, but in a good way!
I so enjoyed it that when I got to the end, it said a sequel, The End of the Beginning, was coming out so I immediately went to the Kindle store and it was there so I got it and now I'm reading it because for how the first one ended, I really want to know what happens next!
You have to love a story that shows perceptions can be very false, on both sides, and how much in common as humans we have, and what bravery really is.
Highly, highly, recommend this book!

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maybe With a Chance of Certainty.

Quotes Diane Liked

John  Goode
“We are told in fairy tales that evil always loses and good eventually will triumph. That is what makes those stories so desirable to the general population. They want to believe that karma works and the bad guys are always defeated in the end. But in a world where no one thinks they are the bad guy and everyone plays the victim, it is harder and harder to find the black and the white of a situation. We are all the hero, and we are all the monster.”
John Goode, Maybe With a Chance of Certainty