Hannah-Linn's Reviews > Blood of the White Witch

Jan 10, 12

bookshelves: made-me-cry, witches
Read in January, 2012

OH MY GOD!

Ok, so there is one major issue that I would like to address.
So, not only is Portia SIXTEEN and Vance EIGHTEEN, which is kind of an issue all by itself. But for...months...Portia and Vance didn't use any protection when they had sex. I realize that they are married, but Portia is SIX-fucking-TEEN! And when the issue was actually brought up they both looking like a pair of JACKASSES. I mean, Portia's all like "Well I didn't even think about, we're so young and stupid and I'm a teenager that got married so I just forgot to put myself on some fucking birth control because I totally want to be a teen mom and end up on the show!" and Vance is just like "Well I've been trying to be careful but-" ...BUT NOTHING JACKASS! You are both children, you are both teenagers and you are married because you think you are so mature but your going to be immature enough to overlook something like that.

I'm sorry. That kind of ignorance just makes me angry.

Not to say this book wasn't INTENSE. It was so good! I'm in love with Vance, and I like Portia despite how she lets Vance do a liiiittle bit too much for her.

And let me just say, I was sobbing like the world as ending at the end. I was being a ridiculous maniac and sitting on my couch in the morning, crying my eyes out. I have never in my whole life cried like that when I'm reading. The last time I even cried like that during a book or movie or anything like that was the last time I watched The Land Before Time. No joke, Little Foot's mommy dies. That's sad.
Anyway, this book was veeeeery emotional.

I liked it a lot. I just started the fourth one because I couldn't wait another moment with the way this one ended.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood of the White Witch.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kari (new)

Kari oh my gosh hannah, haha. i swear you have like the most intense reviews ! lol

Hannah-Linn Well I'm just stating the facts. LOL.

message 3: by Kari (new)

Kari and that is marvelous ! :)

Hannah-Linn haha. Thank you.