Diane Tran's Reviews > Archon

F_50x66
Jan 10, 12

bookshelves: currently-reading
Read in January, 2012

I have to give this book a 5-Star.

Characters:

The characters are amazing. Benulis has creatively shown a different personality for each (as well as beautifully described) and each has their own deep dark side. The main character is fabulously written. She has a darker more tormented side which does not brood over too long and you can strongly see a quite strength within her as the story builds. You will not be able to choose a certain favorite character because of the mystery surrounding the story and it has great. What a refreshing twist for a change. You do not know who is good, who is evil, who is in for their own agenda, who really wants to help the main heroine.

Plot:

REFRESHING! I cannot say that word enough because it accurately describes it. The book can get a bit confusing but that is why you have to read it! You only know the true deep feelings of the main heroine and you have to figure out along with the heroine who is with or against her. There were a few parts I had to reread because I did not understand it but like any good book, it reveals itself later on and you go OHHHHH!.. you catch on as the heroine does.

Relatively easy read, Benulis makes it fast paced without lingering too long on a scene. She fits so much detail and description while the characters are interacting it is amazing.

I do agree with some. It is not your typical book to have all fairy tale endings and cue you in on everything, Benulis sets it up where you could almost be the heroine yourself. Come in it with an open mind and you will enjoy it as much as I have.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archon.