Donna's Reviews > The Art of Fielding

The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach

Jul 12, 12

bookshelves: work-book-club, shared, my-bookshelf, book-challenge-2012
Read from July 04 to 11, 2012

I was surprised at how much I liked this book. Of course like everyone else, I thought that I would have no interest because it was about Baseball and it was not really about it per say. Of course there was a lot of talk about the baseball team and yadda yadda but the characters were all so great! Each had a strange personality. Like us humans we all have something that is wrong with us one way or the other. Every character in the book has something that matter.

There is so much I want to say about this book but am finding it hard for words probably because they are all so jumbled. There was a lot going on. The ending kinda was a eh but many books have to end and I feel that it is always hard to put an ending to something. It was a decent ending but left me with no real emotion but the rest of the book was great! Don't let the title fool you. It truly is a great book. AND don't let the largeness fool you either. It flows so well and it is a quick and easy read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Art of Fielding.

07/04/2012 page 101
19.0% "Sometimes not sleeping pays off"
07/09/2012 page 236
43.0% "Crfap! Gotta hurry and finish by tomorrow!! Great read tho!"
07/10/2012 page 307
56.0% "Book club meeting today! I will never be ready but I will still finish regardless!"
show 1 hidden update…