PopcornReads's Reviews > The Bronze and the Brimstone

The Bronze and the Brimstone by Lory S. Kaufman

Autographed Book Giveaway & Review:
This review and giveaway are part of an online book tour for The Bronze and the Brimstone, Book #2 in the Verona Trilogy, by Lory S. Kaufman. Kaufman considers his fiction to be post-dystopian. In his novels, the world has already fallen apart and has been rebuilt into a new and often more lasting type of civilization.

The Verona Trilogy is a time-traveling YA series featuring teens from the 24th century who get stuck in 14th century Verona, Italy. Although The Bronze and the Brimstone is Book #2 in this series, it can work fairly well as a stand-alone novel. I’m sure I could have gotten into the story faster if I had read The Lens and the Looker first; however, I was able to figure out the basics of how they got there fairly easily. Adults who are interested in the 14th century may find this novel interesting historically, and it seems better suited for teens who are history buffs. Read the rest of my review and enter to win an autographed copy at http://popcornreads.com/?p=2617.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bronze and the Brimstone.