Stormy's Reviews > Blood Fever

Aug 30, 12

Read from August 28 to 31, 2012

Whoa!

***** - SPOILERS - *****

I feel like I'm watching The Vampire Diaries every time I read the books of these series. PEOPLE DIE ALL THE TIME. IN EVERY SINGLE ONE. It makes me a little sad but it's also, like, awesome. I'm conflicted. :/

Drew. I loved Drew again. Same as always. She's smart, funny, brave, strong, and I just want to be her friend. But not while she's on that isle and supplied with weapons...she's scary!

Ronan. Why do I feel like there is never enough of him? Probably because there isn't. He's in maybe four scenes in the entire book. Blah. I want to know more about him already!

CARDEN! Hot, sweet Carden. Boy oh boy! I didn't know what to expect from him but I didn't think I would like him as much as I do. I'm still worried about his and Drew's relationship though. It happened pretty fast and you know, that always puts me on edge. No time to gain trust...so do we trust him? *shrugs*

I'M SO GLAD THERE IS AN ESCAPE FROM THE ISLAND!
Atleast we know, if shit gets deeper, there is a way out. I was surprised by the HOW but it's so super awesome and exciting I don't give a shit! There's a way OFF that isle of hell! Yay!

I thought it would be a cool twist if Drew did die in battle and ended up whatever Lilac is. However Lilac got that way. Whereever Lilac is. I thought that would be interesting to find all that out with Drew experiencing it.

Anyway...I love this series. The book seem like they end too soon but I figure it cause I never can get enough of Drew's crazy life. :) Can't wait for the next. Oh! The surprises that may come...SO STUPIDLY EXCITED. :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Fever.

dateDown_arrow    newest »