Kristen's Reviews > In Other Worlds

Jan 10, 2012

bookshelves: series-were-hunter, series-the-league, series-dark-hunter
Read from February 08 to April 23, 2012 — I own a copy

Fire & Ice:
Livia is heir to the thrown and will be married to a man in his eighties as part of her father's plan to make good ties with his family. So she decides to run away one night and finds Adron in a club, a lonely ex-assassin who never expected anyone to love him. After her father finding Livia in bed with Adron, Adron quickly states that Livia is his wife and therefore she could not take part in the arrangements for her planned marriage. Livia has instantly fallen in love with Adron, however Adron cannot understand how anyone can love him, and it takes a scare of her dying for his to realize her love for him is true.

Knightly Dreams:
This short story is about a lonely woman who just wants a man to worship and love her. She is told by a woman at a bookstore to read a book about a man from Medieval Times known as Sparhawk. As she reads it, she finds the man is alive, and in front of her. Sparhawk wants to leave his current relationship and the only way out is to have another woman fall in love with him.
The concept of this book is that your reality could be produced by someone else writing a novel, and that you can change your own story by taking control and writing this novel yourself.

Dragonswan:
It took me a while to locate this book, as I wanted to read it as part of the Dark Hunter series, and I am so glad that I was able to finally find it! It's a great short story that is about a half-man-half-dragon, Sebastian, who has found his mate after centuries of being alone. He takes her back to Saxon England and its not until they are confronted with evil when Channon, his dragonswan, is able to learn the truth about this form-changing man. In order to save his life after being injured in a battle, she must claim him as her mate for life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Other Worlds.

02/08/2012 page 35