Shawna's Reviews > The Vincent Brothers

The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines

Jun 18, 12

bookshelves: ebooks-nook, ya-dramas-romances-comedies, books-i-own, favorites, rated-3-stars-or-above
Read on June 17, 2012

From beginning to end I loved this book. I would say it's more for older YA..Mature teens. Not a younger teen book in my personal opinion.

I couldn't stop once I started. I loved Beau in the first book. Now I love Sawyer in the 2nd book. I love them both. There were some intense scenes, some steamy scenes, and some emotional scenes. Sawyer is trying to deal with losing Ashton and cope withe changes that have happened in his life over the past 6 months. Lana is trying to cope with her family not really being there for her and trying to get Sawyer to actually see her. It's a touching story about moving on and opening up to someone and I loved every minute of it.

There has yet to be a book from Abbi Glines that I have read that I have not truly enjoyed. She rights real characters. She shows their flaw, insecurities, and their emotions. Afterall it's okay to cry even for guys and that's why I love her characters. They are characters you can relate to that go through real life situations.

Anyone there was not one thing in this book that I did not enjoy. This is a book I could probably read again and enjoy it just as much as the first time around.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vincent Brothers.