Bekah's Reviews > Seven Tears Into the Sea

Seven Tears Into the Sea by Terri Farley

F_50x66
Jan 10, 12

Read in January, 2012

This book is something I would recommend to any and all young women who enjoy the fantastical. It's the perfect kind of adventure, parentless but with supervisors, romantic but adventurous, and full of old legend and mystery. speaking for myself, and probably many others, this is the kind of adventure you dream of having when you stay with a relative during the summer. The character archetypes are well done and it got me very interested in the Celtic legends at reference.
I couldn't put it down and found myself getting very emotional at the end despite the low amount of time I'd spent with the characters.
While there are many things with the book that weren't perfect, the idea in itself was beautiful and the setting added to the story extremely well. I believe it captured Gwen's thought processes as a teenager rather well, and the occasional hints at Jesse's language confusion with slang just made me smile.
Overall, a very good book, and I would definitely send someone in this story's direction.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Tears Into the Sea.