Circus Princess's Reviews > Angelfall

Angelfall by Susan Ee

Apr 06, 12

bookshelves: top-priority
Recommended to Circus Princess by: EVERYONE -_-

This book.... bothers me.

Why must you always be so annoyingly skeptical, you ask? Well, for one, everyone adores this book. That right there is reason enough for me to suspicious. What book has a ton of fans and no haters? How is that even possible? Every good book has haters!

Plus, when "fantastic" books have no bad reviews, I always end up being that lame-o killjoy that ruins it's 5-star streak by not liking it. A Monster Calls, anyone?

I'll give it a shot.... but I'm a bit cynical...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angelfall.

Quotes Circus Princess Liked

Susan Ee
“We now play a permanent game of I-am-crazier-and-scarier-than-you. And in that game, my mother is our secret weapon.”

Susan Ee
“My friends call me Wrath,” says Raffe. “My enemies call me Please Have Mercy. What’s your name, soldier boy?”

Susan Ee
“The next time you have a quarrel with me, I'd appreciate it if you could just talk to me first before resorting to pelting me with rocks.”

Susan Ee
“Anybody that ties you to a chair at gunpoint is a bad guy. Do I really need to explain this?”

Susan Ee
“You're like a little girl demanding answers to questions during a covert operation. Why is the sky blue, daddy? Can I ask that man with the machine gun where the bathroom is? If you don't stay quiet, I'm going to have to dump you.”

dateDown_arrow    newest »

curious little beastie Add this to your top priority. D: DO ITTTT.

Circus Princess Done!

Victoria I so agree with you. -_- Most of the over-hyped books tend to be very disappointing to me. I hope this book won't fall into the category.

message 5: by Bipasha{is eviscerated by fiction} (last edited Feb 07, 2014 06:30AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bipasha{is eviscerated by fiction} YOU HAVE TO READ THIS! DO. IT. NOW.

Audrey *laughs* I was skeptical too. But I promise you, there's no insta-love (yes, I know, it boggled me too - a YA book in which the characters get to know each other before passionately making out?! I didn't believe such a thing existed!), and there are parts that genuinely gave me the creeps. That never happens. Ever.

Bipasha{is eviscerated by fiction} This is the most gory, creepy and flinchingly unimaginable and yet at the same time phenomenal, unputdownable and spectacular YA book. Evah. You have to read it. You need to. You must.

Circus Princess i will, i will ^_^ I'm workin my way down the line. I'm reading Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and then I'll download this T-T

Bipasha{is eviscerated by fiction} Yay ! Okay, let me know how you like it. Im really looking forward to your opinion on this one. Its an absolutely ah-mah-zing book !