Catherine Cooper's Reviews > The Opportunist

The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher

Jun 16, 12

Read from June 09 to 16, 2012

I just re-read this book since everyone is talking about it. I couldn't believe the stuff that I missed the first time I read it. The author lays so many hints. I love this book so much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Opportunist.

Quotes Catherine Liked

Tarryn Fisher
“You can only give your heart away once, after that, everything else will chase your first love”
Tarryn Fisher, The Opportunist

Tarryn Fisher
“Life balances itself on a precarious ledge, we can stay safe up high or propel off the edge.”
Tarryn Fisher, The Opportunist

06/09/2012 "I'm reading this again, because I effing miss those dysfunctional love birds"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Leslie Catherine, 5 stars, huh?? This book sounds really good! Care to elaborate? ;)

Catherine Cooper This book makes you giggle, get angry, get nervous and ends with a big, fat cry. This author is a wicked puppet master. You have to have a "bad girl" hiding someowhere in your heart to truely enjoy it.

Leslie Wow, how poignant, Catherine! I think I like it even more, now! Thanks for your opinion! Well said, too!

Catherine Cooper Read it Leslie! This book is all over Goodreads today.

Leslie Oh, I know, girl!! I will read it soon, trust me! :)