The Cute Little Brown-haired girl's Reviews > If Singleness Is a Gift, What's the Return Policy?

If Singleness Is a Gift, What's the Return Policy? by Holly Virden

For all those gals out there who are single, this is an awesome book written by two single women who absolutely "get it". It is Bible-based, so I gave it 4 stars for those who are not Christian who may not understand the Biblical rererences...regardless, you should look them up and know what God has to say about being single because it IS totally relevant to today and what it is like to be single. For me, this is helping me embrace my "singleness" and that it is actually a GREAT THING and an awesome time in my life to be enjoyed and relished, rather than constantly striving to "be with" someone...instead, I am finding out that singleness has many, many benefits that being coupled-up and married doesn't offer.

For ANYONE who is single, this is a good read and offers a lot of encouragement for this stage of life.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If Singleness Is a Gift, What's the Return Policy?.