Julie's Reviews > Goddess of Light

Goddess of Light by P.C. Cast

Dec 31, 12

Read from November 25 to December 06, 2012

I liked this story of pretty interior designer, Pamela Smythe who is on assignment in Las Vegas for a legendary fantasy author that wants to turn his house into a miniature Caesar's Palace. While experienceing Vegas and trying to come up with something tasteful (not easy) for her client, she unknowingly meets the real god Apollo and his sister, Artemis. At first she has no idea who he really is, except that he's amazingly handsome. Apollo, naturally, sweeps her off her feet. Coming off a bad marriage and a workaholic as well, this is just what Pamela needs, until she finds out who he and his sister Artemis really are. Lots of ups and downs, and angsty moments when the god, Bacchus interferes and causes trouble for everyone. Plus, I felt that Pamela took the fact she was dating a god a bit too much in stride, but it was still a good story, though the ending kind of fizzled for me. Still, I do like this series that centers of average modern day women who fall in love with various mythological gods.

4/5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess of Light.