Kayleigh {K-Books}'s Reviews > Die for Me

Die for Me by Amy Plum

Jan 19, 12

Read from January 09 to 18, 2012

Die For Me Review on K-Books

Wow, I don't even know what to say about this book. It was absolutely incredible. I've had Die For Me sat on my shelf since it was published and I really don't know why I didn't read it before now. I loved every moment of it and I can't wait for book 2.

After her parents are killed Kate moved to Paris with her sister to live with her family. Here she meets the gorgeous but mysterious Vincent. As she starts to fall in love with Vincent she realises that all is not as it seems and he is hiding a big secret. When all comes out will Kate let her head or her heart rule?

I loved this book, it completely drew me in right from the start and I couldn't stop reading. It's such a fantastic storyline and I absolutely adored the setting in Paris. Amy's narration completely sucked me in and I think she story-writing was absolutely superb. She had a surprise for us round every corner and it kept me reading all day long and I did not want to put the book down.
Kate is such a fantastic character. I really loved her, she is strong and vulnerable at the same time which are two very opposite traits but Amy writes her character to perfection. I felt so much for Kate, after her parents death and I love that when times got tough you could see the vulnerable side to her but saw how she was trying to stay strong for her family and I loved that.
Vincent, Oh, Vincent. I love him. He is definitely what kept me reading the book and every time there were scenes he wasn't in I was flicking through the book going when is Vincent coming back into it? He is like the perfect guy. I just wanted to reach in the book and make him real, I loved him that much. He is so sweet and loving at the same times as being dark, mysterious and tough and protective. All the perfect qualities mixed in one perfect character.

The setting of this book was perfect, Paris. One of the most romantic cities in the world and it was the perfect setting for this book. It is the place I have always wanted to go to and I loved reading about all of the beautiful landmarks that I want to see for myself. I think this is a fantastic start to a series and I cannot wait to read the rest of this series and find out what happens with Vincent and Kate.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die for Me.

01/17/2012 page 116
34.0% 4 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shannon I love this book

Ronda Me toooo I love it!!!!

Kelli haha thats so weird i think we started reading this book on the same day! (:

Kayleigh {K-Books} I know Kelli so weird. I just wish I had more time to read. damn exams lol

Kelli me too!

MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-» Hey Kay, tell me how this turned out cause I want to read it. I was going to get it but wasn't sure if its any good! ;)

Kayleigh {K-Books} I will let you know. Once I have time to read some more haha

MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-» Sounds good! I know what you mean about time....I have exams soon and am working my but off. I don't have time to read and thats saying a lot considering I read all the time! Lol! :)

Vanya D. I read this one as soon as it came out, but for some reason couldn't like it all that much. Still though, that won't stop me to read the second one when it comes out ;)

Kayleigh {K-Books} Maida I have an exam on Wednesday so I have been super busy working my butt off for it but I finally feel confident about it

♥  Erika  ♥    What do you think of it so far??? Can't wait to read this one!

Kayleigh {K-Books} I'm just starting it again today I had to put it on hold because of a review book but I really liked what I read I can't wait to get back into it

Jayjay yay! i'm really glad you liked it :) I love Vincent and Kate! the next book Until I Die comes out May! can't wait for it!

Obsessed with Cameron It's awesome!