Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Eden

3382002
Jan 09, 2012

bookshelves: read-2-review, fantasy, young-adult
Read from March 31 to April 01, 2012

Thank you R2R and the author for allowing me to read this book for a review! sigh :) I knew it was going to have one of those crazy endings, but I was NOT seeing that one... I don't know, something about a typical, insecure, scared teenage boy becoming a man is just awesome! The writing in this book is FANTASTIC! I know it says Eden#1 as in maybe more to come, & I serious HOPE there's more! PLEASE!!!

Let's start with Aiden... I actually really like him. He's so worried about so many things, yet he steps up to the plate for people he's come to care about! and seriously, who doesn't wanna hang out with a HOT chick, who just happens to be the Army leaders daughter :)

Elisa is straight up the coolest chick ever! I wanna be her, really! She's gorgeous, she's talented, she's seriously skilled with a bow & arrow, and she's just cool! I think she might be my favorite character!

Also, there are some fantastic supporting characters that are just awesome, but I will not spoil that for you. You even get a few clips from other's POV, and that's what gives this book a whole different edge. You see things from other sides :)

All in all, there's nothing bad for me to say, except-hurry and gimme more, now! :) 5 PAWS from me!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eden.