Elaine Dowling's Reviews > Organize for a Fresh Start: Embrace Your Next Chapter in Life

Organize for a Fresh Start by Susan Fay West

F 50x66
Jan 09, 12

Read on January 09, 2012

Seriously unimpressed. First, the formatting needs work. The font size kept changing (Kindle edition). Second, it continually reminds you that if you need help with an organizational project you can always hire a, "Certified Organizer Coach and Certified Professional Organizer". Oops, I left out the trademark symbol. Don't worry, the author never did. If I wanted to hire a pro, I wouldn't have bought the book. Third, the book is very much about how to get started, not how to follow through or finish. Fourth, this book assumes that what you are organizing is a house in which the reader has raised children, accumulated tons of sentimental stuff, been widowed and now needs to reduce the tonnage. Sorry, that isn't me. I am sufficiently disorganized that I really didn't think I could read an entire book on organizing without learning something useful. I was wrong.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Organize for a Fresh Start.