Jen's Reviews > Life on the Edge

5882067
Jan 30, 12

bookshelves: best-of-the-best
Read in January, 2012

Life On The Edge is an intense, dramatic, passionate novel about a young, talented figure skater with a dream to participate in the Olympics. Through hard work, sacrifice, and perseverance Emily and her partner are well on their way to achieving that goal. However, there is one thing that is standing in their way - Emily's heart. Jennifer Comeaux has done a fantastically beautiful job constructing a story I shall never forget. I'm truly impressed this is Comeaux's first novel. Remember her name everyone because we are going to see some great works produced by this author.

For the full review of Life on the Edge click HERE!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life on the Edge.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jennifer Comeaux This review just made my day! :)

message 2: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Jennifer wrote: "This review just made my day! :)"

You deserve it! I had a fabulous time reading it! Looking forward to future books. :)

Jennifer Comeaux Thanks!!!! I'm working on ideas for a sequel ;-)

Jennifer Comeaux WOW, thank you soooo much for the amazing review! I really appreciate the thought you put into it! You left me speechless :)

I'm so glad you stuck with the book after the fast-paced beginning. I'm still learning a lot about the craft and will use these lessons for my next book :)

Thank you again!!!!

Holli Just purchased the book, ladies! Thanks Jen for another great recommendation! Cant wait to start this one!!!! :)))))

message 6: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Holli wrote: "Just purchased the book, ladies! Thanks Jen for another great recommendation! Cant wait to start this one!!!! :)))))"

Yay Holli!!!

Holli Love it! I can't wait to do this with mine!