Shixssu's Reviews > A Scandal in Bohemia

A Scandal in Bohemia by Arthur Conan Doyle

U 50x66
Jan 09, 2012

The Scandal in Bohemia is a great story about femme fatal, the femme fatal in the story is Irene Adler, and the King of Bohemia was having an affair with her. I found it very interesting about how the King of Bohemia wants erase all the things that he had with Irene Adler and get married with the Queen.
Sherlock Holmes was genius in the story, he was a genius in every stories by the way, but this time to erase all the things about the king had an affair with Irene Adler, I found out that Irene Adler's smart and Sherlock Holmes's genius are so matches out, it made the story more interesting than the others.
This is a short story of Sherlock Holmes, it was one of the cases that Sherlock had to solve. The texts in the story is easy to understand and is one-linear and engaging characters which makes a good story. I think is worth to read this story, because this story tells the reader what a femme fatal is and how Sherlock Holmes expressed his genius to the reader.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Scandal in Bohemia.