Anne's Reviews > The Dragon Who Loved Me

1720620
Mar 02, 13

bookshelves: fantasy, trashy-romance-novel, nook, read-in-2013
Read from January 08, 2012 to March 01, 2013

I strongly suggest you read this series in order. These are not stand-alone romance novels written in the same world. It's an ongoing series that includes one (or more) couples falling for each other...while hacking enemies into bloody bits. Each story in the Dragon Kin series includes a huge cast of characters from previous books that continue to play relevant parts in the story. So seriously...read the other books first if you can.
And that brings us to my problem. My library doesn't carry all of the books. Soooo. I've had to read what I can get my hands on....when I can get my hands on them. Which means that I haven't read them all, and certainly not in order.
Even though this book was enjoyable, I probably would have been able to get more out of it if I wasn't missing hunks of information. But it wouldn't be fair of me to take off stars for something that isn't in any way the author's fault.

I thought both of the main characters in this book were very likable. And like all of the books in the series, there were lots of sweetish/funny moments between the couple. It was definitely a fun read, even if I didn't get all of the references to some of the other characters or plot lines.

Recommended for girls who like a bit of blood and gore with their romance!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dragon Who Loved Me.