Daniela's Reviews > How Full Is Your Bucket?

How Full Is Your Bucket? by Tom Rath

Jan 08, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: non-fiction, self-help, science, sociology
Read in January, 2012

Age Group:
Adult and Child

Genre:
Non-Fiction, Self-Improvement, Science, Sociology

Summary:
If you can imagine the metaphor of a bucket, then you can re-imagine your life! When your bucket is full and when you actively fill the buckets of others, you are on the road to drastically reducing negativity in your life and discovering true happiness.

In this collaborative effort, Rath and Clifton share with readers their philosophy on life. When we “dip” from the life buckets of others, no one benefits. But when we take the time to share positivity, to tell people how much they matter - to make every moment count - we are taking action to improve our relationships, health, and productivity.

My Thoughts:
In simple, straightforward language, Rath and Clifton unveil a unique and compelling attitude toward personal fulfillment. What I liked about this book is its accessibility. How Full is Your Bucket? is succinct and pleasant to read. It is free from theoretical jargon, with an inspiring focus on positive strategies.

This book is an uplifting choice for anyone who is looking for deeper satisfaction in their life!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How Full Is Your Bucket?.