Dalton's Reviews > Scorpia Rising

Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz

M_50x66
Jan 08, 12

im very sad to see that this is the last book in the series because i really enjoyed it. The author overall has done great work on all his books, especialy on this one. Warning: This Book may keep you up late hours until you finish it so i suggest you plan staying up late enough to finish it.

What i found that i liked about this book is (Like all of his other books) he keeps the story interesting and enertaining. This book was so descriptive that i could paint a picture in my head of what he was descibing. What i didn't like was that the story took a little bit to actually get it starting. I found the very beginning was Long and i Didn't enjoy reading it until about the 3rd Chapter.

Alex is on another Mission, his old enemy (scorpia) has come back to attempt to kill him. One day he was in school when attempted to get shot at with a sniper. So then Throughout the whole story he goes on a mission to destroy scorpia once and for all.

Would i reccomend this book? yes i would, this book keep me reading until the very end but made me sad that it was the end of the series. I have loved the whole series and I love Anthony Horowitz's was of writing and how he keeps the book once you pick it up you never wanna put it down. So my overall review is this book was amazing and i can't wait to read more of this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Scorpia Rising.