Brandon Halvorsen's Reviews > How Women Help Men Find God

How Women Help Men Find God by David Murrow

Sep 26, 14

bookshelves: my-favorites, gender, relationships, reviewed
Read from January 08 to 29, 2012

This book could change the church and the world! Yeah! It's THAT good!A Must Read for every Christian woman and Pastor!! David Murrow hits the bulls-eye as to why so many men avoid church and even Christianity itself. He graciously but directly points out how many women, often ignorantly, push their male family members and friends away from church and participating in the spiritual aspect of their (desired) relationship.

It's not a "beat up on women" book by any means but more of a "This is why your guy doesn't want anything to do with God or church. Here are some of the common mistakes women (and some men) make in their attempts to win the men in their lives to Christ and Christian living. And here's a better, more effective way to go about it."

If many churches would embrace the things Mr. Murrow puts forth in this book, not only would we see record breaking church growth among males I do believe revival would break out across this nation and the world. Yeah, it's that profound!

I found myself stirred and inspired as I read through this wonderful book. I don't know how many times I exclaimed, "That's so true! That's it!!"
Easily a Five Star! Get it! You won't regret it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How Women Help Men Find God.

01/22/2012 page 138