Alexia's Reviews > Dark Matter

Dark Matter by Christie Rich

Jan 11, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from January 08 to 09, 2012

Wow!! I absolutely loved the first book, Five in this series, but Dark Matter just takes it up another notch. Christie Rich has outdone herself. Dark Matter has a great storyline with mouth watering hunks that curl your toes.

There is never a dull moment in this book with so many characters to follow. The main character being Rayla - she is one freaking lucky girl having men drool over her left, right and center. She has difficult decisions to make and one of them being, who will she choose as her mate when she is in love with 3 guy?

Christie Rich introduces a new character which is Heath (one of the men that Rayla is in love with). Oh my… he is so freaking yummy! He has this dark and mysterious side of him that just does it for me. At times his softer side comes out, but I have a feeling there is way more to him then he is showing or telling, I am so curious as to see what cards he has up his sleeve.

All in all Dark Matter is a definite must read! Absolutely LOVE the cover!! I can’t wait for the next installment.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Matter.