Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru's Reviews > Sins of the Night

Sins of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Mar 27, 2012

bookshelves: adult, dark-hunter, hawt-heroes, gods-and-goddesses, paranormal-romance, romance, sassy-heroines, supernatural, vamps, shapeshifters, urban-fantasy
Read from March 26 to 27, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 1

Ah, I love Alexion. He's such a sweetie. Glad things worked out for him and Danger, though I really wondered how it would happen what with Alexion's situation being what it is.

We learned a lot about Acheron in this book. I have to admit to enjoying that because I adore Ash even though he really, really messed up with Nick. I can't wait to read his story in full.

I hated seeing Alexion suffer at the hands of Stryker. I understand why Stryker feels the need to lash out, but no one made him kill Urian. He did that to himself. I do have to wonder what will happen now that Urian's cover is blown, though. Just how will Stryker react to that?

Looks like Ash's household is growing. <3 Xirena. And we got introduced to Savitar. That's another guy I'd love to know more about. And we got some news about Nick. Can't wait to see him re-enter the story. I certainly enjoyed this book. Gotta keep the DH train moving. Wren's book is next. Should be interesting. Outside of the Chronicles of Nick, I haven't seen much of Wren's character. Looking forward to getting to know him better.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of the Night.

03/26/2012
12.0% "Stryker, you douche. Alexion is gonna have his work cut out for him."
03/26/2012
20.0% "Stryker and his damnable plotting. I don't want anything to happen to Alexion."
03/27/2012
70.0% "How in the nine hells did Stryker get THAT?"