Andi Anderson's Reviews > The Dark Angels: Tied Together

The Dark Angels by Z. Allora
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
2769788
's review
Jan 12, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: bdsm, rock-stars, series, yaoi
Read from January 07 to 12, 2012

** spoiler alert ** This was a good book, but once there was a foursome with the two main characters in the first book, it killed some of the enchantment I had with the couple. Sorry, but I'm not a menage or foursome fan. I KINDA understood why the foursome happened, but since I'm a strict one-on-one reader it still bothered me.
flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dark Angels.
Sign In »

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

Lipvixen yowza! I am not a menage and foursome fan either so I will give it some more thought before buying this book.


message 2: by Z. (new)

Z. Allora Andi,
Sorry that scene was a bit off putting for you. The guys surprised me with it... didn't even know it was coming (so to speak). But in a way for me it reinforced who belonged to whom.
Hugs and thank you for your feedback,
Z.


Andi Anderson Lipvixen wrote: "yowza! I am not a menage and foursome fan either so I will give it some more thought before buying this book."

The series has been good so far. I admit, I might not have bought this one had I known they were going to do it, BUT I really liked the main characters and in the end I'm glad I read the book. I tried to chalk it up as rockstars will be naughty...lol!


Andi Anderson Z. wrote: "Andi,
Sorry that scene was a bit off putting for you. The guys surprised me with it... didn't even know it was coming (so to speak). But in a way for me it reinforced who belonged to whom.
Hugs a..."


Z,
It's a really, REALLY good series and one I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of. The menage thing is just one of those things I'm not a fan of, BUT I understand how characters have a mind of their own and they frequently don't follow what we instruct them to do.
I do know that those who like menages and more will really enjoy it because it is between four very sexy and likeable characters.
As I told Lipvixen, I chalk it up to rockstars being naughty...LOL!
*hugs*
Andi


message 5: by Z. (new)

Z. Allora Thanks Andi! I appreciate you sharing your feedback. It helps understanding people's feelings.
Hugs,
Z.


Lipvixen I loved Angel and Dare's story!!! Pretty HOT but nit lacking in awww factor!


Kinny Thanks for warning me Andi. I jumped into it with eyes open despite 'hating' multiple sex partners scenes. Did not regret reading it.


message 8: by Z. (new)

Z. Allora kinny,
i am glad...
hugs,
z.


Andi Anderson Kinny wrote: "Thanks for warning me Andi. I jumped into it with eyes open despite 'hating' multiple sex partners scenes. Did not regret reading it."

It's really a great series. I'm glad you liked it. Even though I didn't care for the menage and more scene, it's still a very good book. I'm glad you gave it a chance and liked it:)


message 10: by Andi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andi Anderson Lipvixen wrote: "I loved Angel and Dare's story!!! Pretty HOT but nit lacking in awww factor!"

LOL! True:)


back to top