Brittany Brown's Reviews > Alphas

Alphas by Lisi Harrison

Jan 07, 12

Read in November, 2011

What do you do when you just know your the best and things just couldn't get any better? Well you go to the Alpha Academy, which is exactly what Skye Hamilton did. The "Alphas" is the first book in a new series by Lisi Harrison, its all about the best girls and most talented girls from across the country who go to a school to enhance their abilities as alphas. Lisi Harrison has definitely struck gold again in this new series. I loved this first book and I also read the second and i absolutely loved them.
The reason i liked them so much is because you really got to look into the life of Skye Hamilton. She was in the books of Lisi Harrison's other series "The Clique" but you weren't able to know much about her. In Alpha's you are able to see another side of Skye and know where she came from and how much she loves to dance which i really loved because i am a dancer. Honestly, there really wasn't anything i didn't enjoy. I really loved the entire book and couldn't wait to read the next ones.
Overall the book was very good, it makes you think about what all these girls did to be alphas. It makes you think would i really want to go through all that to be on top? Which in my case no i don't think it's worth throwing your life away just to be on top. once again I definitely recommend this book it was very well written and is a great book for girls to read. Lisi Harrison has certainly written a best seller once agin.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alphas.