Mahlet's Reviews > Voyeur

Voyeur by Lacey Alexander

Dec 09, 2008

bookshelves: erotic-romance, own, favorite-author, favorites
Read in November, 2008

Awesome! Laura's alone at a picturesque vacation home in the Colorado mountains, trying to overcome a case of writer's block on the mystery series she writes. She gets an inch her first night there, grabs some wine & has a nice masturbation session by the fire. She's thrilled by the possibility of the homeowner watching her via his webcam angled at the sofa. But he wasn't REALLY watching...was he? Oops! :) Suddenly "Flyboy1", the handsome, adventurous corporate raider is making nightly voyeur dates via instant messenger & Laura can't resist showing up! But soon, Laura needs Braden in the flesh to continue the romance, and he's happy to oblige. Once Branden joins her in Colorado, Laura becomes a total sub, wanting nothing more than to please her host.

They christen the sh*t out of that house. The shower, porch, floor, window ledge, tub...Braden takes Laura to her sexual limits, and she keeps telling herself it's just temporary. And that they'll go their separate ways once her writer's retreat is over. She won't/can't fall for him. So much for that! Loved, loved, loved this book! Definitely a keeper. I have loaned this book to the same person multiple times within the past few months. Now I see why - it's that fantastic!
10 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Voyeur.

11/26/2008 page 167
63.02% "Painfully. Hot. Kept me up till 3 a.m. Hot Hot Hot! I had to force myself to get some sleep."
11/26/2008 page 209
78.87% ""You can do anything with her, anything she wants. But just don't kiss her. On the mouth, I mean." Hero wants menage, but he's falling hard!"

Heather I love this book... its one of my favs by Lacey Alexander! Soooo good ;)

H

Collette Fun review Mahlet! I'm glad I borrowed this one from Heather. :)

Mahlet Thanks! I just loved the guy's name, too. Braden. I think if I have a son, I want him to have a rugged name, too. Is that wrong? :)