Milena Hovhannisyan's Reviews > Moving Day

Moving Day by Meg Cabot

F_50x66
Jan 07, 12

Read in January, 2012

I chose this book because from the cover it looked like an interesting book that I wouldn't be tired of and it actually turned out to be a very good book. The plot of this book is that out of no where her parents decided to move to another house that Allie did not like because she thought that the house was haunted, and that it had a zombie hand in the attic that Allie was really scared of. She also really didn't like the idea of moving because she had to change her school, lose her pink favorite room that she really liked, and make new best friends. One of my favorite quotes from the book was "It's not polite to correct a grown-up" because that is right, it is really not polite to correct a grown-up. They say the truth, and give the right advice. I think the authors writing style was great. I loved how she made a rule for each chapter and talked about it. It really made the book more interesting to read. I would recommend this book to kids our age, it really has some rules in there that would help in life, and besides it is a really nice book to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moving Day.