Jae's Reviews > Defying the Odds

Defying the Odds by Kele Moon

3491949
Feb 08, 12

bookshelves: 5-star, contemporary, favorites, first-read-by-author, hot-shagging-action, lovvit, 2012, silly-lol, studly-sports-man
Read from January 31 to February 04, 2012

Another one to my LOVVIT shelf. I loved everything about this book. The tender Hero, the down-on-her-luck heroine, the blabber mouth wing-man and most definitely the HOT smexings.

All were very yummy and my personal favourite was the shower sex. I cannot gush enough how scorching that was. Absolutely yummy!

Apart from that, there were many bleeding-heart moments between Clay and Melody that I just couldn't believe that for a guy who made a living out of beating people up (he was the UFC world champion), he could be so sensitive emotionally. I loved him for that, thick neck and all.

It all started with the new waitress giving a pity pumpkin pi to a lonely complete stranger on Thanksgiving, who knew? All you single ladies, take note.
25 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Defying the Odds.

Quotes Jae Liked

Kele Moon
“Let's get outta here. Or I'm gonna put my mouth on you right here. I’ve been fantasizing ‘bout tasting you since Thanksgiving.” ~ Clay”
Kele Moon, Defying the Odds
tags: clay

01/31/2012
1.0% "It all started with a piece of pumpkin pie, his most hated food (I hope there's a story behide it). " 1 comment
02/02/2012
30.0% ""Let's get outta here. Or I'm gonna put my mouth on you right here. I've been fantasizing 'bout tasting you since Thanksgiving." -love a bold and wicked Hero."

message 1: by Jae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jae I wonder if the shower pic will get banned by GR coz I only just realized that there's a tiny glimpse of a nipple in it. Woops....

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* WHOA. Scorching photo, Jae! You had me at HOT smexings but shower smexing? Hoo! I need a shower! LOL And an emotionally sensitive tough guy? Awww...

message 3: by Jae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jae Mind you, LJ the shower sex was their first time sex....

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* Jae wrote: "Mind you, LJ the shower sex was their first time sex...."

Daaammnn!! Was it in the locker room? ^_^

message 5: by Jae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jae Nah, they did it in her house when the only way to warm them up on a freezing night was to take a hot shower, together. And boy did it warm me up too!

KatLynne Great review Jae! I think this will be my next read:)

message 7: by Jae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jae My pic got banned!!! Too hot for the GR audience I guess.

message 8: by Verity (new)

Verity sheesh.... damn nipple police ! Fab review, Jae. I lurrve shower nookie =^{b

message 9: by Jae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jae KatLynne, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Verity you just said it! I'll post another less revealing shower nookie pic later, then.

message 10: by Verity (new)

Verity Aw too bad the dude's white pants aren't transparent, wanna see some butt cleavage 8^{B