Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru's Reviews > Supernaturally Kissed

Supernaturally Kissed by Stacey Kennedy

Mar 23, 12

bookshelves: adult, ghosts, hawt-heroes, paranormal-romance, supernatural, police, sassy-heroines, romance, urban-fantasy, suspense
Read from March 22 to 23, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I ended up liking this quite a bit. It was quite sexy. Granted, I wasn't all that surprised by who the killer was. I wonder why it is that Kipp is able to remember his life so well since that isn't normal for the ghosts of this world. Eddie was about to say something before Zach cut him off. I wonder what they know. I have my suspicions, but I want to wait to see if they get confirmed.

Kipp is a wonderful man, maybe a little too perfect, but he's still wonderful. I liked Tess quite a bit as well. There were some times when I forgot she was 25, though. She had a tendency to act quite a bit younger at times. Still, she was a pretty good heroine when she wasn't coming across as whiny.

I'm interested in seeing what other answers will be revealed, so I'll definitely be reading book #2.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Supernaturally Kissed.

45.0% "Tess's erotic dream about Kipp was incredibly hot."