Bonnie's Reviews > Magic Slays

Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews

Nov 14, 2015

bookshelves: pn-werewolves-shifters, pn-vampires, urban-fantasy, adult, 2012
Read from January 09 to 11, 2012

Stayed up way too late just to finish this.
Will compile my thoughts more later.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Slays.

01/09/2012
9.0% ""I'm going to ignore that you just referred to yourself as 'sugar woogums.'""
01/10/2012
19.0% "“Are you sure you know where you’re going?” Andrea frowned. “Would you like me to pul over and ask that bamboo for directions?” “I don’t know, do you think it wil answer?” We peered at the bamboo. “I think it looks suspicious,” Andrea said. “Maybe there is a heffalump hiding in it.” Andrea stared at me. “You know, heffalump? From Pooh Bear?” “Where do you even get this shit?""
01/10/2012
25.0% "So I've plowed through the first four and now I find myself dawdling through the last one. I think my subconscious knows how sad I’m going to be once I don’t have any more Kate Daniels to read."
01/10/2012
33.0% "“I’m serious, Kate. I can be useful to you. Besides, you need somebody to ride shotgun. You gave Grendel to Andrea, so you don’t have a wingman. I can vomit better than a shaved poodle, I promise." - Lol I love Derek."
01/11/2012
42.0% "'The overall effect was decidedly villainous. He needed a black horse and a barbarian horde to lead. That or a crew of cutthroats, a ship with blood-red sails, and some knucklehead heroine to lust after. He would fit right into Andrea's romance novels as some evil pirate captain. If he started stroking his beard, I'd have to kill him on principle.'" 4 comments
01/11/2012
68.0% "Chapter Eighteen"

message 1: by Jasprit (new) - added it

Jasprit Omg Bonnie you've stormed through this series! I keep meaning to pick up the first book!

Bonnie Jasprit wrote: "Omg Bonnie you've stormed through this series! I keep meaning to pick up the first book!"

Once I started I couldn't stop! :D I really kinda loved it.