Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > All That Falls

Jun 12, 12

bookshelves: genre-paranormal-romance, books-read-2012
Read from May 31 to June 10, 2012

This review was posted at Under the Covers

How can you possibly go wrong with pairing up the rock and roll muse and a sexy as sin fallen archangel!?!?! You can't! I had mixed feelings about Cerise in the first book but I knew I had to see more of Lysander. Bad boy in leathers, plus he has wings and can play the violin.

Cerise definitely grew stronger in my eyes in this book. She took control of her life, tried to figure out what had happened to her and how her lover had died, and didn't let the preconceptions of the Etherlin affect how she felt about Lysander and neither did it stop her from going after him.

Their chemistry was excellent in a hot but soft at the same time way. There was a lot more romance in this book it seemed than book one, or at least more of it happened face to face, up close and personal.

Then there's the actual story ARC which was much more developed in this book but continues on the plot from book one. A lot of use muse politics, betrayals, demon posessions and more. I also loved the brief glimpse of Merrick and Alyssa. Things are still not resolved and I can't wait to see what the next installment will bring.

*ARC provided by publisher
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All That Falls.