Sarah Kalaitzidis's Reviews > When Copper Suns Fall

When Copper Suns Fall by KaSonndra Leigh

Jan 24, 12

bookshelves: dystopia
Read in January, 2012

So I first notice this book back when I first learn about how many contest there was on Twitter. I saw the cover of the book and it caught my interess. I wondered what kind of book was this to have a ugly statue on the cover. So I read the summery of the book and I wanted to read this book right away. I wanted to read it dispite how I felt on angel YA novels and I never read a Dystopian novel before either. (well once "Handmaid's tale" but I only read summery of each chapter) I started to say to myself, I had to win this book no matter what I needed to read it and find out what it's really all about. Not to mention I read a short blurb from a chapter making me wanting it more and poof! I know have it in my hands(computer) and I read it in three days, THREE DAYS THATS HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THE BOOK!

I love this story so much, the book was slow at the beginning but once I got into it I couldn't put it down. The characters are amazing, Chela Prizeon who is our main girl has such a great personalty you can tell when she's scared or happy. You can tell she's trying to find her inner self, learning about her abilities, scared at first but with a help from the boy Faris she finds her strength. As the story goes you want to learn more of what she can do and if she loves the boy. You also notice that her thoughts revolve around her twin brother a lot though out the book, showing how much she cares for her twin brother. Her father though seems like a brainless puppet cause of the Tribunal(government) but you do see him care about his daughter and son more then you think.

Then there is boys of story are eye candy diffidently, Jalen the older brother type boy who will look out for you. Faris the sexy, hot, sexy....I'm saying sexy to many times but it's true he captures your heart right away with his mysterious past and crazy fighting skills. Then there is Seth, the bad boy mysterious type that you just want to be with. All these boys are great and all these boys Chela has a connection to. I just love them all, could there be a love triangle who knows this is only the first book of the series.

I can't giveaway much because I don't want to spoil it for everyone but I will tell you this, it's a great read and I recommend everyone to read it. The plot is awesome and the characters are awesome. This book is so different from what I normally read that it's just so surprising. I'm excited to read the next two books. That's right there is two more books coming and I'm so damn excited!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When Copper Suns Fall.