Susan's Reviews > More Than Words: Stories Of Courage: Homecoming Season / The Yellow Ribbon / Hanging By A Thread

More Than Words by Susan Wiggs

Jan 06, 12

bookshelves: good-for-everyone, love-this-book
Read in January, 2012

I love this book!!! It leaves you feeling uplifted as it delves into the healing process as well as compassion and service. I found myself evaluating my own life and how I can serve those around me better. Also putting things in my life into perspective. I loved learning about the 3 heroines who created service programs to help those around them. Each story centers around one of these programs but does not include the heroine in the story, just people affected by them.

It is a compilation of 3 short stories by 3 different authors. I read it because of Susan Wiggs story. Each story is written in a very compelling way with characters that are well developed. They all move forward smoothly and quickly so that it is a pleasant ride with positive feelings along the way. I could not put each story down. It is a good thing they are short. I loved all three stories. I will check out the other authors more because of this compilation.

A must read for everyone - probably more interesting for adults.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More Than Words.