JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko's Reviews > Bird Song

Bird Song by S.L. Naeole

For anyone who knows me. There is no denying I am a huge fan of Angels. I find myself searching for books about Angels quite often. I am pleased to have stumbled onto this series earlier this year. My only complaint is that I waited too long to read it.

Thus far this is a beautifully written story. Although the author can be a bit wordy, for my liking, when describing things I am really enjoying myself. The characters are very real in the sense that they are down to earth. The writing has been spectacular. The romance is one that rivals many amazing book couples. I am in love with this group of characters and the story they are portraying.

This is a self published book. I have found that there are not many people who have heard of this book. At least it appears that way from my friends list. I would like to give as much encouragement to readers to check this series out for themselves. I don’t think you will be sorry if you decide to read it. It is very well done.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bird Song.

Jenn So far ..it's good. I liked how it started off to a good kick start. It's not slow like the first one ..and I find a little more humor and ways to be amused so far in this one.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Good as long is it doesn't move slowly we are golden.