LibraryLass's Reviews > Shadow Game

Shadow Game by Christine Feehan

Sep 14, 13

bookshelves: 2008, books-i-own, paranormal-romance, 2013, re-read
Read in July, 2013 — I own a copy

This is not usually my genre, so I don't have a lot to compare with but I thoroughly enjoyed this book! I have ordered the next 2 in the series from my library and have insisted they buy the rest of the series.
I loved the instant chemistry between Lily and Ryland. Lust at first sight usually puts me completely off a book, but this was well done.
I liked the whole 'lab rats' premise of the book and am looking forward to what happens with the rest of the very macho males. The only negative for me was that it was a bit too bogged down in scientific detail. However, as it is the first in a series I suppose it is to be expected that the author will give us a base line for the rest. Just hope there is not too much 'science' in the next ones. Recommended to all who like a 'paranormal' that deals with humans :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadow Game.

09/14/2013 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Julie (jjmachshev) I'm addicted to this series!

Kathrynn Me, too! I didn't care for book 1. Thankfully, I didn't know the series order and read "Night Game" first. Loved it! It's number 3 in the series. Then I backed up and read the rest in order. Still, #1 was my least liked, so far.

She has a new one in the series coming out December 30. But, I placed a book order at Barnes and Noble a few days ago and it was already "released." Yeah!

Julie (jjmachshev) Kathrynn,
It's murder game. I already read and reviewed!!

Yz the Whyz It's not my favorite book in the series, but I have the same reaction as you when I read this book. I just have to go and buy all the rest of the books, and is still doing so.

LibraryLass I've ended up so enjoying this series so much I feel a re-read coming on, so I am in the process of buying them all :-) Go figure!

SheLove2Read The first book has a lot of worldbuilding but the rest of the series is great.

message 7: by Sobia (new) - added it

Sobia I liked this one, but had the same issue! So, i gotta ask, are the rest of the books bogged down by the sciencey bits too? I never went past the first book, because of said bits, but if the rest aren't as heavy, I was thinking I might give them a try :)