Kim's Reviews > Hunt

Hunt by Patti Larsen

Jan 05, 12

I have taken a while to review this book..not out of lack of opinion but because I knew when I finally placed this review up that I would be finally finished with The Hunted as a series and that does not sit easy with me. This series grabs you by the throat and wrings you with emotion that leaves you gasping for breath one moment and then grasping for "more" the next. Hunt ends the series with a bang. It is the most charged of the whole series and is truly the climax of the story.
Patti's power to grip the reader emotionally is at the heart of her characters. Her characters live, breathe, fight, battle, love and hate with an authenticity that makes them more real than fictional. Reid carries the reader through all four books of this series with a powerful humanity - portraying the dichotomy of human nature's fight between good and evil.
Reid is a character you will not want to leave and The Hunted is a storyline that you will not forget easily.
Hunt will leave you both satisfied with a brilliantly plotted climax and resolution to The Hunted series and with a wish that the story could have continued on only because you do not want to leave Reid and his story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunt.