Amy's Reviews > 11/22/63

11/22/63 by Stephen King

Jan 14, 12

bookshelves: on-my-kindle, read-in-2012, 20th-century, favorites, 21st-century, time-slip, historical-fiction
Read from January 09 to 13, 2012 — I own a copy

Utterly enthralling and fabulous!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 11/22/63.

01/10/2012
13.0% "So. Friggin. Good!" 1 comment
01/10/2012
24.0% "I love how King throws in references and characters from his other novels into this one! Still loving it..."
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Sweet! My boss read it in 3 days and could not put it down, he loved it! I am super excited to start it, haven't read a King book in quite some time. Hope you like it, Stephanie!

message 2: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie I have this book and I can't wait to start it in Feb sometime. My sister is going to read it first. I hope she is done with it by then. It's a big read.

message 3: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie I hope you enjoy it too as well Amy! :)

Sherilyn I'm just finishing the River of Doubt then starting this one. Enjoyed the early King novels then couldn't get in to them. Anxious to try this one.

Jackleen I read this over the Christmas holidays, it is very good. One of those books where you find yourself still reading at 2 something in the morning. My husband is reading it now I am waking up to find him still reading.

message 6: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy SO true, Jackleen! I value my sleep but I stayed up late and got up early just to read it, love books like that!

message 7: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie Oh I can't wait to read it! I'm going to call my sister and tell her to hurry up and finish it.