Christianne 's Reviews > Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard

Jan 08, 12

bookshelves: will-read-again
Read from January 06 to 08, 2012

I fairly enjoyed this book! It funny, witty, and cute! I mean I really don't have words for it.

This was first of the many books I've read that I laughed and giggled and just plain smiled the whole time. I mean except for the last part where Sam was trying to save Jaine and T.J. which in fact he did save them. But it was hilarious! Especially the part where Jaine saw Sam stark naked in his kitchen. Oh my gosh! I couldn't stop laughing and smiling! I immensely enjoyed it!

Even though I don't think that it's possible in real life to actually come to a decision to marry someone that you've only met a week; it was amazing! I mean Sam and Jaine were two individuals that I have to admit were meant to be together. They just I think in some way complete each other. I mean I have to ask somebody if this happen in real life but they were really just meant to be together. Getting married that fast, does it really happen in real life.

The mystery part was good too. I mean who would've thought that Leah was the killer. Although you get a glimpsed of the killer is, the twist was "perfect". I mean I really thought that the killer was a man. But then I get to the ending and I was like "What?!" Very clever!

So yeah, I really enjoyed this book. I would've appreciated more if it was like longer and Sam and Jaine was able to build their relationship more. But all in all, it was great! Hope to read more of Linda Howard! ♥ ♥ ♥ :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mr. Perfect.