Navdha's Reviews > The Dead-Tossed Waves

The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

Jan 18, 12

Read from January 04 to 18, 2012

I don't understand why the female leads in this book have to be so damn annoying.
I liked the story. I liked Elias. I liked how the story from the previous book was connected to this one. I like the fact that Jacob had twins although it's sad that even he died. I don't understand why Elias had to fall off, and that too when he had just confessed he loved her. I wish it was Gabry who tripped. But well, I never get what I want. Also, does Gabry even love Elias? Does she? Elias has reasons to love her but Gabry doesn't. She was throwing herself at Catcher whenever she could. I was glad as well as frustrated to see Catcher act like that though. Cira became a Mudo. :( I knew she would die, but still it was sad to see that she did. Oh and Travis' skull! :O
Also Mary was the same selfish bitch. She didn't change at all. When they were in the village and the Recruiters had arrived, she wanted that book! She wanted that freakin book! Risking others' life as well! What.the.fuck!
Gabry was somewhat better than Mary. She at least promised Elias she would meet him. She didn't leave everyone for her own selfish dream. Although that had to do with her not having a dream. Anyhoo, the plot was nice and I've started to read the last book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dead-Tossed Waves.