Kristine's Reviews > Just One Drop

Feb 07, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read in February, 2012

Quinn, Quinn Quinn,
Im not sure if I should buy you a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and a cherry on top or put you in time out.
"JUST ONE DROP" is AMAZING. The ending left me yelling," what the holy crap Quinn" how could you leave with me needing so much more. However, I also love being left out on a cliff waiting for what's up next.
I am so impressed that book three is just as good if not better then the first one. This is hard to accomplish. I know first hand. I have had many let downs on other 3rd books in a series.

Okay so here goes my review.
If you dont like humor (lot's of it), or hot, hot guy's, strong independent women, romance, love, family, devotion, honor, friendship, passion, this book is not for you.

I was a tiny bit worried that I would miss Fane and Jacquelyn in the spot light of this book. I am pleased to say that that is no longer a concern. The pack is all back, Vasile, Alina, Fane, Jacuelyn, Sally, Jen and Decebel. Quinn did not let me down at all.

Okay, so I know I am going to get crap from my sisters, but they would be happy to be mated and produce little baby "Fane" pups. While I have to agree with Jen and say that Decebel is YUMMY! So for me this book is my favorite of the three. I'll I needed more was a diet pepsi and popcorn, but I could not put down my kindle or move off my couch to get them, as I inhaled this book. Yes, this is the one and only time I have inhaled something. It was soooo worth it.

Quinn thank you for sharing your gift with me. We all have been given a talent, and with you I believe you where double blessed. Please keep them coming really fast. I am a patient women, but I have recently found out that patient is not my virtue in waiting for your books to release.

Thanks for the ride!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just One Drop.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Michele AMEN SISTER, and I mean that literally. She is my sister!