Wendelah1's Reviews > The Complete X-Files: Behind the Series, the Myths, and the Movies

The Complete X-Files by Matt Hurwitz

Jan 04, 2012

Read from January 04 to March 09, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Complete X-Files.

message 1: by Dailyalice (new)

Dailyalice This is new? Pacquin was always longing for a tell-all.

Wendelah1 No, it was published in 2008. There is a much more expensive paperback edition but no way was I spending $100 for a damn paperback. This was a Christmas present. There are a lot of pictures, not so much text.

message 3: by Dailyalice (new)

Dailyalice Oh, yeah, I remember it. Kind of a loser.

We're never going to get the real skinny.

Wendelah1 The pictures are gorgeous. I'm enjoying it. (shrugs) Did you hear the "confirmed rumor" that DD and GA are now "living together"?

message 5: by Dailyalice (new)

Dailyalice I am chortling too hard to respond.

I think the pictures sort of wore themselves out for me. The proof being that I sent them all to amyhit.

Wendelah1 "I am chortling too hard to respond."

I was flabbergasted myself when I read that. How does that work when he lives in New York and she lives in London? But in the universe where that's really happening, that does bring their relationship to a whole new level of awkward.

If I want a hit of Mulder-and-Scully, I can just grab the book now. I don't even have to turn on the TV. I wish someone would scan all of the photos and post them on the internets.