Aliyah M.'s Reviews > Twelfth Night

Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare

F_50x66
Jan 04, 12

The play Twelfth Night was very interesting, it was surprising to see how a play that was written numerous years ago can still relate to every day life. It was also interesting to see the interactions and thoughts of the characters because every character is different from another. This play displays many themes that reoccur throughout the play. This play was very good at grabbing my attention because the author addressed many different issues in a way that did not arouse the readers,but allows them to think about what the author is addressing. It was ironic to see how the end of the play ended because i thought that it would have ended in a different way. Twelfth Night made me want to read more because it always had many events that were taking place at he same time. It also involved comedy which allowed me to enjoy reading the play more, the play involved characters with many different personalities which also made it more interesting to see how they interacted and clashed with each other. Overall, the play was entertaining and worth reading. It was fascinating to see how things came together as the play continued to become intense amongst the characters in the play.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twelfth Night.