Janina's Reviews > Pride's Run

Pride's Run by Cat Kalen

Jan 06, 12

bookshelves: shifters, a-z-reading-challenge-2012, arc-for-review-blog-tour
Read from January 05 to 07, 2012

Pride is a tracker, kept in a cellar by her master. She always hopes to one day escape and find freedom, so when her master plans to force her to breed to tame her, Pride knows she must run. As pride is on the run with a boy she feels a connection to but also the boy she was sent to track, she not only has to be on the look out for her masters handler and tracker but also the Paranormal Task Force, who is trained to shoot first ask later.

I really enjoyed this story and am glad to be a part of the blog tour for this book. I loved the plot and I loved the characters. This was a quick read for me. I didn't want to put it down!

The characters were great. I really liked Pride and Logan's characters. Pride, was kind of confused. She didn't really know who she was. All she knew was that she wanted to escape from her master and try and save the rest of the wolves from their torture. I loved that about her, the need to survive. She had been stuck in that cellar all her life and knew nothing of how to survive in the outside world when it came down to it. But all she knew was that she needed to run. To save herself and the others. She was so awkward around Logan, that it became cute. I really liked that. Logan, was probably my fave. Mr. Alpha. He was smart and strong, and you could tell that there might be some kind of developing relationship between the two. One of my favorite things about the book. The relationship with each other was so cute but you could also tell that they each had been through so much.

Stone was confusing to me. I didn't like him in the beginning, but as the book progressed I didn't know what to think. Still a question mark there. The master. I can't wait to see how things play out with him in the next book.

The ending! I really liked the ending, but it was such a huge cliff hanger. I'm mad. I hope a lot of things unfold in the next book and answer all my unanswered questions!

Overall this book was amazing! I am so glad I found out about this book and got to be apart of the blog tour. If you love werewolves, with action and romance. This is a book for you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pride's Run.