Lynnea's Reviews > Kiss of Twilight

Kiss of Twilight by Loribelle Hunt

Jan 04, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: demon, paranormal, romance, vampire, were-shifter, witch-mystic, adult
Read in January, 2012

I liked the idea of this story. I am all about demons and hunters and I like that the Templar's bond themselves to a demon to become stronger. This story is written from the point of view of Dupree and Kara. I really like when authors do this because I am able to see more of the story and feel more emotions.

Kara was a fun character. She was smart and goal oriented. She could also fight and was willing to do so even if she wasn't as strong as the other Templar's. I liked the back and forth between her and Dupree. She knew she wanted him and to do so she had to chip away at his willpower until he gave up trying to protect her. I thought she did a wonderful job.

Dupree was a strong hero that has already had a long and hard life. He was always thinking of others before himself and he made a great friend to most of the major characters, even those of a different species.

This was a quick, fun read. This is an adult paranormal so there are sex scenes described.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of Twilight.