Jessica's Reviews > Frost Fire

Frost Fire by Kailin Gow

Jan 04, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads, kindle
Read on January 04, 2012

I didn't think I'd like this book because it wasn't involving Breena and Kian much but I did enjoy it and I really like Rose she's sweet and dedicated and really likes Logan even though he only has eyes for Breena. At times though Rose could drive a person crazy with her indecision about who she should be with (I wanna know why girls are always in a love triangle with great looking guys who are usually polar oppisites). I really wanted the story to go on that is one major cliff hanger someone from Logan and Breenas old high school turns up and is claiming to be the Sorceress and is challenging Breena UGH! WHAT HAPPENS!?
I don't think I would give this book particularly 4 stars though because really not much happens other then Rose, Logan, Shasta, Rodney and Alistair face their demons and Alistair is possesed by the Sorceress and they get the 2 suns back in the sky. The reason I give it 4 stars though is because I like the series and it always leaves me wanting more, besides I believe every other book is just a build up to the next book anyways.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Frost Fire.