Jennifer's Reviews > Blood Warrior

Blood Warrior by H.D. Gordon

Jan 10, 12

Read from January 04 to 08, 2012

Blood Warrior by H.D. Gordon is about Alexa Montgomery, a 17 year old girl who is in no way a normal teenage girl. She has spent her entire life "practicing" with her mother. Practicing consists of training with her mother to become a strong and skilled fighter. Her main focus is to protect and keep safe her sister Nelly. Alexa is sure that her mother and sister are hiding something from her, but does not know what. One night her home is attacked and she is forced to leave her mother behind to protect her sister. They travel to a new place called Two Rivers where Alexa finds out about a whole new world that her and her sister belong to.

I had heard lots of good things about this book, so I was excited to be able to receive a copy as part of the Read 2 Review program. I am very happy to say that this book did not disappoint. I thought that the characters were very well developed. The book has some similarities to Vampire Academy, but in my opinion does not detract from the book at all. Blood Warrior kept my attention throughout the entire book and I had a hard time putting it down when I needed to. I really enjoyed this book and I will definitely be getting the next one as soon as it is available. Thanks for the opportunity to read this H.D. Gordon!
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Warrior.

01/09/2012